Yeah thats more like it. Anyway what's up in my world ? Hmmmm
- Simon is coming back friday (I wanted to do a poker game that day but I cancelled the project), thats also mean we not going to be alone anymore at home. I have no idea how long he will stay in montréal thought. We shall see !
- Date of the wedding: Thursday 29 june, 1h30pm. We are waiting the documentations on that part to know "how it worK".
- Been working at the QPT #3 this weekend, well saturday. Interesting experience, funny to be on the "other side" and see peoples lose / win getting bad beats. I was giving the name tag at the entrance then after I was a "runner". I go at a table when there is an all-in called. Then I take the tag and the position of the table when someone die. It's pretty easy, but it's a LONG day. Been there at 9h30am, left around 1h15-1h30am. I was also answering rules question when asked. But some situations are pretty tough. (guys turned a card too fast, then burned an extra one).
I will probably do it again in 3 week (17 june) at Gatineau if the organisation still need my help.
- Still looking on ebay for a gamecube, been shopping for a long time. I might buy a very big system fiday it will depend of the price (one has 26 games, boongo, dance floor mat, 7 controllers, etc.).
- 3 days of work remaining here, Im still looking for a job unfortunatly. I still apply a lots, no interview thought this week since last week was pretty dead. Did 2 applications yesterday, looked good. Im getting a lots of feedback at least so far. Hopefully I get something quick.
- We went to see Da vinci code last friday at the Paramount downtown, there was SO many peoples, first time I see that much there. 5 theaters for Da vinci, 5 for x-men 3. We got there I think at 9h45pm for the 10h00 or something representation of da vinci. The women in front say "x-men 3 full until 12h45am". You get the idea, on the 3rd floor there was like 7 huge line-up. None for Da vinci which was good. The movie itself not bad but a bit boring. Looked like some lack of actions or hmmm a bit too long I dont know which part. Didn't really got out excited about it.
- Me and Vero played Tennis for the first time, well that was her first time too playing tennis. I think she find it more difficult than planned ;) We still have a lots of work to do. Im not a good teacher, that doesn't help. We have to go play Golf next and maybe Badminton, Roller Blade would be cool too. We did renew her subscription to aerobie, pilates too.
- I was thinking about summer plan (hopefully I will have a job by then to pay everything), La ronde once at least, firework start 17 june, golf, lots of beach, jazz festival, sports ?, more pokers (hehe), some show, St-jean soon, Canada day after. Hopefully will be an enjoyable time !
- Theater next friday (we going to see a comical piece)
- I forgot to post a video of my camera (Sony T9) still, but it's really good quality
- I need someone to paypal me 10,000$ at email@example.com so I wouldn't have to work all summer and I could pay everything I need to pay. Wouldn't life be so easy that way ?